Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

just like playing on live=D

A very funny flash! Great voice acting and sound clips. The animation was perfect for this parody.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Best flash I've seen in a long time :)

Normally when watching a flash I can pick out plenty of things that can be improved upon. But, after watching this 3 times in a row I can't find any!

The animation was great, voice acting was clear and fit perfectly, and the jokes were well timed and seriously made me laugh my ass off!

After playing L4D2 for the past week I now know someone feels exactly the way I do :D I'll definatly be sharing this with friends!

Report: Lord Of The Flies Report: Lord Of The Flies

Fantastic

Very good flash I laughed so hard!

I think everyone who's gone through school has read this book so it's very relatable. The voice of the boy could've been a bit more clear but the pitch adds to the hilarity I suppose. Some of your animation is very Ren and Stimpy like which is a good thing! The ending was unexpected and funny.

I'll be showing this to friends :)

JosieRosario JosieRosario

Cuteness

I like your overall color scheme. The cool colors with the red really make it pop.

The only problem I really have with this is her body. The arm on the left is way too big on top and as it goes down to the forearm it becomes way too skinny. Also the shoulders are too skinny and need more structure.

My suggestion is to look at pictures of real people when you draw. Even when you're doing an anime style. It'll help the picture really stand out and look natural.

Keep on drawing!

JadenPrinceton responds:

Thank you very much! :D
Anatomy is not my forte but I will keep practicing as much as I can~